- Valentine's Day - A Day of Love: On Valentine's Day, Friday, Feburary 14, 2020, we invite all married couple to join us for a special day of honoring marriage and love. We will have dinner, games, and fun. A license marriage counselor will be our special guest speaker.
- Asian New Year - Lion Dance: We will be celebrating the Lunar New Year with Lion Dance on Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 1:00 PM. Please join us as we celebrate the lunar new year. There will be a chance for the kiddos to "feed" the "lions" with red enevelps and take pictures with them.
- Star of Hope - Assist with Meal: We are heading back to Star of Hope on Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 4:30 PM to once again feed the Women and Children of Houston. We will be prepping food, serving food, and cleaning up the kitchen. Come join us and show God's love to our community. Watch Video.
- Children’s Play: “Jesus Was Born”: The children will present a play title, "Jesus Was Born". Come join us for the children's first play concerning the Christmas story on Sunday, Dec 22nd. Watch Video.
- Ladies’ Secret Santa: Get ready for the annual Ladies’ Secret Santa on Friday, December 20th from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm. It a wonderful time to celebrate Christmas and the birth of Jesus. The theme is Onesie. Special gifts will be made for children this Christmas during this time.
- Star of Hope - Assist With Meal: On Saturday, December 14th from 4:30 pm to 7 pm, we will be making a difference in the lives of Houston’s homeless single women and families at the Cornerstone Community Women & Family Development Center. We will help setup, prep, and serve our community by serving them food. Watch Video.
- Feeding Houston 2019: On Thursday, November 28th, it is a day to celebrate thanksgiving and the many blessings that we have received from God. It is a day to show our thankfulness by taking care of others and giving to our community. We will meet at First Baptist Church of Alief at 9:00 am to prepare lunch boxes. This year our goal is to make over 200 lunch boxes. We will then pass out these lunch boxes to our community. Please join us for this amazing time of blessing. Watch Video.
- Turkey Prep and Stuffing: Join us on Sunday, November 24th at 4:00 pm as when we prep several turkeys to feed the poor and hungry on Thanksgiving Day. We also want to hand write some personal and uplifting notes to those who need to see the Love of God. Watch Video.